Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Looking more like home...

One little nook at a time, home is starting to look more like a home. I'm working with what I brought along...and constantly wondering what is at home and what is in storage.  Would like to get to the storage place to pick up a few things - including my 'box of saints.'  But I'm happy to have a nice area which is the first thing I see in the morning and the last thing at night.  Enhanced by the beautiful quilt and pillow sham that Bee gave me for Christmas, my happy area has my favorite lamp, statue of Our Lady, and my cherished "Two Smiles" rosary from New Zealand.  Looks like home to me.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter