Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hey, That's Me!!!
and Cake Wrecks provides all the tribute I need.
If the copier tech can figure out why we are getting tie-dyed magenta copies on large runs, I will be a happy Administratibe Professional.

(I certainly don't look at Cake Wrecks because I think I can do better.  Except for spelling.  Usually.
I brought wedding themed cupcakes for a wedding ministry meeting.  They were beautiful - Sunday night.  They didn't look as good Monday morning and then I let the carrier tilt on my way out of the house and they all smooshed together.  I  tried to reconstruct them for the meeting - the final result was a plate of cupcakes that looked like they had been made by a third grader.  But, hey, I'm an Administrative Professional - just an amateur Wreckerator.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter