Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Productivity May Vary

Some times I am so productive.  (e.g., Saturday I finally got my yearly mammogram, albeit four years late, had my hair 'done', did shopping for necessities and some gifts for upcoming events, did a little writing, finished reading a book, plus a bunch of tiny household tasks.) Then there are the days I feel lucky to have dressed properly, bungled my way through work, and didn't foul up much at home.  This was one of those days.  My biggest accomplishment was remembering I was on day 6 of the 7 days allowed me to pay for those tolls we 'blew off' driving home from Wisconsin last Thursday.  Hey, I didn't even want to take the toll way...but whatever.  Messing up with the tollway authority is not pleasant.  The last time we had unpaid tolls I had been under the impression that I had properly submitted my online payment.  Then came the $125 bill from the tollway people.  Ooops.  Not going to make that mistake again.  I have a screen shot of the payment confirmation, so it must be a good day.

Time to put the bothers of the day behind me.  Time to retrieve some flannel pajamas - but quit whistling Winter Wonderland - and pack it in.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter