Saturday, September 08, 2012

Nothing More I Can Do Here
Like a surgeon in an old movie who sighs, pulls of his surgical gown and walks away, I have decided there is nothing I can do to help the deteriorating sink situation (Martha found the perfect item on Lowe's website...of course, not a stock item.  Afraid to ask the wait on a special order.  Von Huben Place ain't a McMansion; we don't have eight other bathrooms)  So I will take off for a brief shopping trip to the Salvation Army with Bridget.  That will clear my head.

Can't be anymore unsettling than our trip to Old Navy last week.
Bored employees just wanna have fun!  I can relate.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter