Sunday, June 12, 2011



Why, if were all wiener dogs our problems would be solved.

Just a thought.

I admire dogs.  They "live in the moment."  They sleep. They run down the street.  Not a lot of time is spent wringing their paws over woulda, shoulda coulda.

It's turned into a less than refreshing week-end.  (Though after sleeping about 18 hours I should be good for a while.)   And I'm going through one of those phases where I find myself quoting The Brave Little Toaster a lot.  Not sure what that means.  I go through Godfather phases, too.  And The Royal Tenenbaums.  But, for now, it's Toaster time. 

"Get ready, you devil dogs, because the master bebop blaster of all time is about to give you a soul injection!"

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter