Saturday, April 12, 2008

Party Time!Sort of...
I hear the mini-van coming down the street. (The fact that I can tell my car from down the block is a bad sign. But not so bad that it will catch anyone else's attention. Rick says its some sort of belt squeak. But we'll not worry about the belt 'til it snaps. Or it is found wrapped around my neck...) So it's time to gird the loins, cowboy up and go to WalMart.

Rick thought the 'educational' rental of Henry V (the one with Kenneth Brannagh) would make a good Saturday night video party. Sounds like a sound idea to me. I won't make the mistake of referring to it as 'edu-tainment' and spoiling it before we start.

Let's get the shopping ordeal out of the way so Mom can rebound in time for a timely dinner and an earlier curtain time for Prince Hal. I have to work tomorrow morning. And be a lector at 7:30am Mass, so I want this to be an early evening. Eddie and I usually go to 7:30 Mass ("more old folks, less crybabies"), but I'm not used to having to be punctual and presentable. One or the other. Both is a stretch.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter