Saturday, April 12, 2008

Killing Time...
waiting for Fran to get back so I can go to WalMart.
The anticipation dread has left me too tired to do anything constructive in the interim. So I'm playing games:



You Are a Pistachio



You are funky, freaky, and a total character.

You're very different than anyone you know.

There's no way you're changing the way you are...

Which is good, because no one wants you to change.


found via
I didn't fare so well on the "How Misanthropic Are You?" and "Has American Culture Ruined You?" quizzes. Everything is tainted by the damned trip to WalMart. (Not that I want the Fountain Square WalMart SuperCenter to disappear - times are tough and cheap soap, milk and gas may be worth the angst.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter