Saturday, April 12, 2008

One more thing...
Every penny counts, right? It just dawned on me how bad some things have become.
I bought gas at the WalMart gas station because it was a dime a gallon less than the Citgo near my house. I spent $35, thinking that I must have saved a lot on such a big sale. On the way home I did the mental math. $35 bought 10 gallons of gas. I saved a dollar. A dollar!

Enough. It's time to play the glad game.
At least I have a car.
And some money left after filling the car with groceries.
Things have been worse.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter