Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Hey, wait......I’m from Wisconsin.....

Weird WisconsinWhen you go looking for the Weird,
the Weird also comes looking for you.

However, beneath this mundane reality lies something more mysterious, sinister, macabre. The outright weird comports with everyday reality, yet because this weirdness is seldom collated or even mentioned in contemporary media outlets, few know the true extent of The Weirdness That Lurks All Around Us.
I never knew. OK, I may have suspected. But I never knew. But before we write off Wisconsin, may I interject that Venerable Solanus Casey was also from Wisconsin. Born in Hudson, in fact.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter