Tuesday, December 21, 2004

It’s a Small (Tragic, Puzzling) World

My mind does not usually go spinning off after every scandalous Church story. But.... when Amy Welborn referred to this , my interest was stirred. Having spent some time in Hudson, I remember the strange murders at the funeral home just a few blocks from my sister’s house. At the time the going lurid theory was that the victims were chosen by some bizarro anti-embalming cult which had been sending threatening letters to funeral homes throughout the mid-west.

As part of the local legal community, I am sure my sister will have plenty of scoops. Along with some snarky comments. This is not going to help my evangelization efforts.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter