Wednesday, November 17, 2004

So long as he's not your doctor, you've got to love this guy.
The bad news was no Judging Amy last night.
The good news was that House on Fox was pretty good. Made me think that is the kind of doctor I would have become. Not the kind of doctor that I wanted to be back in my “I want a career in medicine” days. Oh, well. Maybe I was better off going into art history. I think Fran kind of enjoyed the show, too. She always enjoys a good tape worm story.
Note to self: Put tape worms on short list of taboo table topics for Thanksgiving.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter