Wednesday, November 17, 2004


Calling My Inner Girl Scout
or
I’m really just trying to help the Missionary Sisters of St. Benedict


Just three years ago I had never heard of oplatky. This year I am coordinating our provision of said product to interested parishioners. So, of course, I’m trying to push a record amount of ‘product.’ Basically because the Sisters, who also provide our altar bread, are really sweet and live off of the income from this. But there is something of the ambitious, competitive Girl Scout cookie seller left in me. If only my Dad were still alive. He always came through for me at cookie time. I bet I could get him to commit to 50 packets.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter