Monday, September 06, 2004

Vanitas Vanitatum

Our Irish Princess may be back together with her beau, but she is keeping to her promise to spend more quality time with her female companions. (I guess that includes me) We took off for the bargain matinee of Vanity Fair and had a marvelous time. A lot of eye candy and adventure. Reese Witherspoon plays the protagonist as more Becky Thatcher than Becky Sharp. But a nice mother/daughter entertainment.
Bridget wanted to go to Barnes & Noble afterwards, so I picked up a bargain edition of Vanity Fair to refresh my memory. And that accounts for my lack of productivity for the rest of the long week-end.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter