Thursday, September 09, 2004

And we’re off...

Today is the homeschooling day at Great America amusement park. We have never done this before but I thought it might be fun. Didn’t spend a whole lot of the budget on curricula, so this was doable. I’m taking Martha out of school for the day. (she’s a junior now and has figured out that perfect attendance is not one of my priorities) She’s a distinguished St. Benedict’s Homeschool alum and the only one of us who has been to the park. It will help to have someone who knows her way around. Especially if the ol’ hip should start to bug me and I need to sit for a while. I filled myself with the max dosage of every possible drug (except for Vicodin - that makes me want to puke when I’m sitting on the couch so I doubt if it would be a good idea at an amusement park with 13 roller coasters.) Oh, well, time to go. Must drop Martha off for her essential first period honors English, take the boys to Mass and out to breakfast and pick up Martha in time to be at Great America for the 10:30 physics talk.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter