Tuesday, September 07, 2004

...with the majority of parents losing twenty or more IQ points.
 
Dr. Hosung Lee, director of the study, was not surprised with the findings.  “The research proved that our hypothesis was correct.  Having children does retard one’s brain activity, and since both parents lost intelligence, we must assume that this loss has a psychological rather than biological cause.”
Hmmm. Six kids X 20 points? Should I be allowed to drive myself to work? Should they allow me to answer the phone at work? Should such a cretin be allowed to interact with her children - heaven forbid trying to educate them - when she returns? Will I be able to find my way home from work?

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter