Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Ellyn von Huben's Day Off
No 'borrowed' Porsches, no lunch at Chez Paul, no parades down Michigan Ave.

No...I called in sick. I was sick. But I don't think a day sleeping and trying to do a little schooling to help out Dad (i.e. "Hey kids let's watch a video about Ancient Greece!") was very helpful. I still feel crummy, I'm even farther behind in household stuff and I realized I slept throught the Marine Corps. Birthday, 'TheycutoutRick'spheochromocytomaandhealmostbledtodeathbuthe'sOKnow Anniversary, and assorted bits of everyday life.

Let's start all over today.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter