Friday, May 16, 2003

Let’s not forget the Jr. High Absolut Ad Collectors Society
Magazines popular with teenagers, such as Rolling Stone, Sports Illustrated and People, tend to have more liquor and beer ads than other titles, suggesting the alcohol industry may be indirectly targeting underage drinkers, according to a study.
If I remember correctly, Rolling Stone is an encyclopedia of bad ideas. Even if they went the Mad Magazine route and had no ads whatsoever.

That is not to say that I, myself, didn’t read Rolling Stone during my formative years. I’m not blaming this fine music publication for my wayward behavior. But let’s just say I’m not buying it for my children, either.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter