Friday, May 16, 2003

Pigs is Pigs
I was under the impression that our home was reaching maximum occupancy.
Especially with Embot moving home for the summer in a few weeks.
Fran felt differently and decided the perfect birthday gift for Chuck (not to mention economical) was a pair of guinea pigs, free to a good home, complete with lovely, oversized cage, oversized exercise ball, 200 lbs of bedding material, food and nutritious snacks. [The perfect touch next to the newly recovered sofa] The girls said I could free up more space by getting rid of my treadmill. The NordicTrack is already collapsed in the basement. Maybe somebody could by me an oversized exercise ball...

I appreciate Fran’s kind heart. But this business of dragging home ‘freebies’ from the animal hospital has got to stop. Couldn’t somebody here find a job at a Jaguar dealership?

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter