Tuesday, December 31, 2002

I got a rock......
now I can't get the little lime Life Saver picture to work. Where's Emily? Oh, out to dinner and having fun like young people do on New Year's Eve.

My sister and a bunch of people are having a family slumber party at a hotel with a pool. Sounds like fun. I missed her call today while I was at the dentist. But I'm so relieved to hear that the package with Big Blue, the security blanket, finally arrived. It only took a week and a half to go about 600 miles. At least it got there.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter