Tuesday, December 31, 2002

let's start....
the New Year's cleaning with my e-mail folder. I have over 900 messages. They can't be all worthy of saving.........Maybe I should resolve to start 2003 by unsubbing from some of the e-mail groups that I can never find time to read. Like FlyLady - an extremely helpful, get-organized, get-your-house-in-order service. Unfortunately, I haven't actually read my FlyLady reminders in about 6 months. Rick keeps kicking them into my folder where they have piled up and added to my new problem of cyber-clutter.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter