Tuesday, December 31, 2002

But I Wanted to be Cherry!?!



Find out which LifeSaver you are.


thanks to a link from Kathryn Lively

Seriously, I think lime LifeSavers taste like bathroom cleaner. Or what I think bathroom cleaner would taste like. Contrary to popular opinion around here, I know what bathroom cleaner smells like. Really.
Although I may not clean again til '03.

But cherry..........mmmm. I lived on cherry LifeSavers for a quite a stretch when I was dealing with 24 hour a day morning sickness while expecting Chuck. PharMor (boy do I miss them) had big bargain packs of just cherry. Keeping a cherry LifeSaver in my mouth at all times allowed me to fulfill obligations like leading a Brownie Troop without having to excuse myself to vomit. The secret to keeping my stomach under control was different with each child. (Embot - limeade and apricot sparkle candies, Eddie - French Onion Soup, lemonade and potato chips) Of course, I now have the teeth of a woman who lived on hard candies......finished up at the dentist this morning - one last filling. He said that's all.........for this year. Ha, ha!

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter