I Hear Macaroni and Cheese!*
I’m still trying to develop a family game equivalent to “Hi, Bob.” The mention of pheochromocytoma in a medical show isn’t frequent enough to make for a good drinking game. But for a family that has had its own pheo crises there has to be some fun. How about Dad takes us all to Culvers for cones?
Synesthesia is fascinating. A few samples of John Mayer’s music throughout
The show would have been funny – he’s a famous synesthete (if that’s the word I’m grasping at), isn’t he? In fact I think they could spin off a whole separate show about people with synesthesia.
I smell purple. I taste plaid. Taste and see. Oh, the fun we had.
*”That’s what she said.”
Sorry I ever let them watch The Office. Eddie has a new answer for any question. Who painted “The Arnolfini Wedding?” ”That’s what she said.”
Does Scrappy need to go out? ”That’s what she said.”
Who used all the hot water? ”That’s what she said.”
Define ‘annus horribilis?’ ”That’s what she said.”
Kinda makes one nostalgic for “Don’t have a cow, man.”
Tuesday
7 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment