Thursday, September 27, 2007


Michael Scott's Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer Memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Fun Run Race for the Cure
So happy that it is Thursday. And so glad to revel in an office in which I am not employed. (My office would be funny...if it were fictitious. On TV. With me watching in my PJ's)

And then there is a new Mad Men. Ah, Thursday. And next week 30 Rock starts. I have a bunch of craft projects to work on to alleviate my guilt at spending so much time in front of the tube.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter