Tuesday, March 18, 2003

this-or-that Tuesday
1. Cold frosty ski slopes or warm sandy beach?Warm. Sandy. Beach!
2. Chevy or Ford?Chevy.
3. Mac or PC?Mac.
4. Dial-up or high speed internet access?High speed access - if possible.
5. Small *family-only* wedding or large 200+ guest wedding?Small. The smaller the better. And, no Embot, this isn’t a hint. This based purely on my own experience.
6. Would you rather be the bridesmaid or the bride? (if you are a guy, substitute best man or groom)Bridesmaid.
7. AC/DC or ABBA?Such a dreadful choice. ABBA is cheerful and more ‘hummable.’ But that guy from AC/DC with the short pants is kind of fun to watch.
8. Roses or daisies?Roses.
9. Trashy romance novels or classic literature?Classic literature.
10. NEW! Thought-provoking question of the week...If you had to choose one...would you rather be blind or deaf? Why?I guess deaf. I’m a visual person........as much as I love music I would rather give up the chance to hear new tunes to preserve the ability to look at beloved art, faces, scenery etc. Based on the supposition that this would be a sense to be lost, rather than never had, I think I could remember songs and sounds better than I could recreate images in my mind.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter