Friday, February 14, 2003

Every cloud has a silver lining.....
Martha has a minor ear infection. (I miss the sweet smell of babies, but there is a lovely compensation in having articulate beings who can say, "Mother, I think I may have an ear infection.")
We had to take a chunk of time to run to the doc in Deerfield. Rick was expecting calls and couldn't leave so I put him in charge of educational pursuits. My reward was about an hour (total)driving Rick's car with the CD player while listening to Al Green and chatting with Martha. I read two chapters of a new book (more about that tomorrow - good stuff on motherhood and fear) while in the waiting room.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter