Thursday, July 31, 2014

What?

Me? Worry?  Well, I'm trying not to worry but everything has been a little trying lately.  So yeah, I have moments of worry.  It was pretty funny when I did a Google image search for my name.  Lots of funny stuff plus my old friend Alfred E.  So for old times' sake...

In the course of a meeting yesterday the problem of "Google issues" was discussed.  I don't exactly have Google issues.  Except that Googling myself brings up Alfred E. Newman.  There must be a deeper meaning beyond the fact that he's appeared in this blog before.  Deep.  But I won't lie awake worrying about it.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter