Sunday, November 17, 2013

Something Completely Different

Because there are 1,000 more pressing things to do.... thought I would try to repair the broken mantel urn.  Since there is only so much time I can stare gape jawed at the TV while holding the piece in place, I called upon most of the physics I could remember and whatever MacGyver type stuff that was within one arm's reach.  If this works I'll be quite amazed...even if the glue does say it works on metal and is 'industrial strength'. 

It's been in my family for generations.... and now has a certain Downton Abbey (poor folks style) je ne sais quoi.  Now to return to my novena in the interest of getting the house.  It does have a mantel.  So I'll be ready....

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter