Sunday, April 14, 2013

Treading water....
  • have a cold
  • or maybe just really bad allergies....exacerbated by various household and yard renovation projects stirring up mold, dust, pollen etc.
  • there is so much noise in my house - now I know why writers colonies/retreats exist
  • if I could muster the energy to clean my room I might feel better
  • I am crazy about my family - but a little too eager to return to work tomorrow
  • I try to think but nothing happens
  • is everybody really, really loud here? or is it just because my head hurts?
  • maybe I should just take a quick nap
  • I think I like naps because I don't dream
  • I can't remember the last time I had a good dream
  • early this morning I woke up in a cold sweat from a dream involving a royal wedding
  • I sprayed Windex (actually Sparkle!) directly into my mouth twice this week
  • but I still haven't taken the mini-bottle of Windex off of my bedside table
  • this is a break from trying to write something serious - now I'm just biding time til dinner

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter