Sunday, June 24, 2012

2 Smiles and 8200 Miles 

I have not ignored my blog for so long since I had my hip 'done' six years ago.  Even then, I wandered off mentally for a few weeks and then was back at it.  This time, well.... I've had a lot going on - all of it wonderful blog fodder - but I somehow lost the habit.  Now...after my last post in March, in which I apologized for my previous long absence or maybe it was the rant about the level of customer service at the Salvation Army, I'm really back.  I'm just not sure where to begin... so I'm gathering my thoughts. Pulling it all together.  It involves a lot. Big and small.  Including a trip to the other side of the world.  If any of my followers are still there...it's all coming.  Including my big trip and gross misunderstanding of the currency of New Zealand. 

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter