Monday, January 02, 2012

To keep and ponder in my heart...
I am thankful that there are twelve days of Christmas...So much happens; so many happy moments.  There is more than I could possible process in just one day.  Early Advent may have found me in the doldrums but things were picking up by Christmas.  Some of my job responsibilities of have changed, so that I was still busy at work but not quite as manic.  I wasn't as prepared as I hoped to be, but December 25 arrived ready or not.  And now there are the memories to savor. 
Lily was good as gold at church - but she needed to cut loose while waiting for dinner.


Keep the curtains closed so we don't see the snowless Christmas morn!

That rug really tied the room together.  The severed toe was a big hit, too.


Someone gave Bridget a hand.  No - really.






Bubonic Plague Stress Ball - the hit gift of the year.  (unless you are three years old; then it is pure terror)

2 comments:

BettyDuffy said...

I feel inspired by your green walls.

Ellyn said...

The green does have a certain vitality. (Though we didn't anticipate the cognitive dissonance of the Green Bay Packer-esque contrast of the yellow dining room meeting the green living room. Before we put the furniture etc back it looked like we were preparing a Vince Lombardi shrine.)


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter