Wednesday, August 25, 2010

One last word...
before this site deteriorates into some sort of animal life blog:
The Chicago River Alligator has been captured.
The turtles are still on the lam.
The turkey is incommunicado.

And I hear some sounds of displeasure over a dog's behavior...what started out as an exercise in not making sure my boys were not deprived of the typical 'American boy and his dog' scenario has devolved into chaos, dog hair, chewed furniture and worse.  At this point I might not mind a trade with Alligator Bob from the Herpetological Society.  I'll take the gator and he can have any two dogs.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter