Wednesday, July 07, 2010


This was not [event of your choice].
This was a Shouts & Murmurs essay.

A charming post by Rod Dreher - Boris and Natasha at Costco - re: the hapless suburban Russian spies.
And the tagline for the year is born!

I've used it several times already regarding the kids, the dogs, the suicidal loitering turkey, the telephonic cacophony at work. It is obvious; we're living in a Shouts & Murmurs essay. And, yes, I am probably the inspiration for the Cursing Mommy. Ooops. Not proud, but I have my days. You know, like a Shouts & Murmurs essay.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter