Friday, February 05, 2010


They left the house at half past ten,
The smallest one was
Madellyn?
Madellyn. MadEllyn. Mad Ellyn.
I don't like weird name spellings, but this one, in contention for Grandaughter #2 is growing on me. (yes, I know, I protest the spellings, yet my name isn't exactly common and I gave one of my girls 'Lenor' as a middle name - an anagram of her grandfather Loren... But, all things considered, I think creative name spelling is an abomination that should be illegal. Except for Madellyn.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter