Monday, October 26, 2009

The World Continues to Deteriorate
Despite the fact that I bailed on the road trip (more about that later), I decided to take the day off. Those vacation days don't rack up against purgatory time, so I may as well use them.

So, I'm going to have some fun. Starting with observing what happens when I'm usually not home. (not much - for better or worse. Now to clean up that suspicious puddle near the front door.) Some rainy day reading. Run out to the mailbox (in my nightgown) to get those NetFlix back in circulation. Maybe take Eddie out for a cup of soup at Panera - we haven't done that in a long time. Say a rosary for the girls safe return from the north woods. (There was snow and a close call with a deer on the way up. I told you so!)

And be able to report the latest on the decline of civilization. Starting with this. A good blend of everything that I don't like about Halloween and show biz parenting.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter