Thursday, October 29, 2009

Today in Home Ec
Frances will work with Eddie to create a Jello brain. (I just grabbed this pic randomly off of Google images...our brain, I think, is going for the real gray matter look.) Now that we have a brain mold, I think it would be funny if we offered to bring a Jello mold to every family gathering and always bring a brain. Kind of like when I was first married and always making Jello fish with the one delightful copper mold that I received as a wedding gift. But this would be funny. Wouldn't it? Or am I trying to find a way not to be invited to large family gatherings? Or both...

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter