Wednesday, August 12, 2009


I'm not saying I'm particularly impressed by celebrity funerals.
And I'm not saying I'm not. I don't really have much to say beyond a certain self-interested relief that comes with such chaos passing our parish by.
On the other hand... I sorta wish I had gone with my impulse to dash over to CVS yesterday on a cashews and Gatorade run. Just on the off chance I'd see... whoever. (And I don't mean Vince Vaughn. Nobody in this town is too terribly impressed with Vince Vaughn.)

2 comments:

TS said...

Oh, you mean Ben Stein! :-)

Ellyn said...

You betcha!!!


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter