Friday, August 14, 2009


Gearing Up for Sunday Night!
Which Mad Man are You?
I'm Peggy Olson
Secretary Turned Copywriter.
Career wise, your hard work, natural talent and discretion are paying off. "Move forward" has become your motto. You're not afraid to ask for a bigger office, but office politics and your place in the world, still confuse you.

Sure, whatever. But I'm not asking for a bigger office. I have an adequate spot in the epicenter of office activity. With my own private bathroom! (Which I never use because it is creepy and it makes me claustrophobic. I do store some boxes in the shower...hate to see the space go to waste.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter