Wednesday, July 01, 2009


Count Down to Pay Day...

...this is your fantasy discretionary income.






And Matthew Lickona's Alphonse










Or this by Piers Paul Read, whose writing I've loved since I discovered him while "reading the shelves" while working in the fiction section of my college library. What a liberal education I received while...working. It was so easy to be in the library basement reading the shelves and succumb to the temptation to read the books. Not just Read. Walker Percy. Richard Condon. Lotsa good st
uff.




and, of course, the obligatory trip to Wal Mart for food, TP, PT, soap, toothpaste and all the other fun stuff....

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter