Monday, June 22, 2009

A Tiny House would be all that I need.
My sister is a big fan of tiny houses (though right now she is in her exploding farmhouse phase) and I share her interest. Maybe people surrounded by an abundance of other people (and animals) like the occasional fantasy of a tiny place all tidy and under control.

Funny thing...today's other Wiki-How suggestion was How to Gain Control of Your Emotions. Which you are going to need if you share your tiny house with anyone(thing). Tiny house? You're gonna need it if you share a three bedroom suburban duplex with I-don't-know-how-many-at-any-particular-time. If you don't believe me, that means you weren't at our Father's Day dinner last night. Lovely family time - as long as you aren't upset by a lot of high strung people in a confined space.*

*screaming was permitted - if you were incredibly cute and showed up with a gift-wrapped, framed Father's Day portrait of yourself. Which is why Lilyanne was permitted some scream time, but Bridget and I weren't.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter