Friday, May 22, 2009

What would you do if chocolate were free?

In the wake of the girls' return from the candy show, I don't find it all that appealing. I am anxious to examine the giant chocolate walnut stuffed with tiny chocolate squirrels. But that sounds too cute to eat. Yesterday it was too soft to handle. After riding around Chicago in a hot car...

I'd explain why three of my daughters are privy to the mysteries of the candy show - each for discrete reasons - but I'm too tired. Maybe I need to resort to some choco-therapy to energize myself.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter