Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Looking for a job? Has anyone ever told you that you have muse-like qualities? Do you have a driver's license and 8-24 hours free each week? If so have we got the job for you!
Don't think I didn't read the whole listing. Too bad Palo Alto is at such a distance.My muse powers are atrophying and then there's that business about NO RAISES/NO HOW (including the 3% cost-of-living, which wouldn't have been a big help but would have been better than 0) at my current gig.

Maybe I could commute? Eight to 24 hours a week doesn't sound so bad. I have 8 to 24 available some days. Telecommute?

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter