Monday, December 08, 2008

Retooling...
While we're on this subject, it's time to grab that Proust Questionnaire deck and remove the card with "What disease do you find the most disturbing?" What possessed me to add that as a dinner time question?

Favorite Christmas cookie, best TV show . . . those were a success. "How I wish to die" had some gravitas without making half of the diners lose their appetities. But opening the door to parasites, fungi and lesions during a major 'ceremonial' family meal? Well, it seemed like a good conversation starter when I was adding some new questions. Maybe I'll keep it as a bonfire question.


No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter