Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dear, sweet Lilyanne...
Do we bore you?
Do we make you yawn?

It must be exhausting having generations queue up in fawning admiration. Rick's parents made it to the hospital before us - thrilled to be great-grandparents. The three aunties were there, too. And thanks to 21st century technology, friends and family throughout the world have seen this little doll before she is a day old. (My mother didn't see me for 24 hours after my birth; but that's a whole other story.)

1 comment:

Mrs. T said...

Many congratulations! I get all baby-gushy just looking at that picture.


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter