Friday, November 28, 2008

The Standard...

by which subsequent Thanksgivings are judged.
Compared to '05 this year was quite tame.

No violence, except that wreaked by a head thrown into the wall by a collapsing Forby stool. The IKEA staple is now pretty much known as the 'seat of death' in my household; hyperbole since Eddie snapped back quickly with no permanent damage. Though they have been known to hold people of considerable girth, the Forby is now restricted to use as a small table etc. I have one in my office at work - it's good for holding extra papers and I have also used it for a small Christmas tree. But, no, I'll never ask anyone to have a seat.

I do endorse the use of extraneous picture frames for addressing any simple drywall breach.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter