Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This is sooo wrong. In so many ways.
But I feel compelled to present this if only to amuse and horrify my family*.



Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Baby Got Back"



You're a total show off who is willing to risk looking like a fool to get a few laughs.
In fact, you'll go for the cheap laugh if you need to... because it's better than no reaction!

Your friends can count on you to get a party started, and you'll party hard until you can't remember their names.

You're charismatic, charming, and a total character. With or without a few drinks in you.

You might also sing: "I Touch Myself," "Oops I Did it Again," or "My Humps"

Stay away from people who sing: "Candle in the Wind"


*For instance, I was, at one time, convinced that Baby Got Back meant Baby Has Returned.

2 comments:

MamaT said...

If you will sing ANY of your listed songs in public, I will personally drive up from TX to witness it.

This made me laugh out loud!

My song? Margaritaville! How perfect is that?

Thomas D said...

"YMCA" for me ...


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter