Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I was mayo this morning...



You Are Hot Sauce



You are the life of any party, because you're so good at bringing people out of their shell.

You have a knack for helping people happily embrace their true selves.

You are ambitious, driven, and fearless. You love taking risks.



Your taste in food is 100% adventurous.

You're up for sampling any exotic cuisine or someone's kitchen experiments.

You live for trying new things, and you get sick of eating the same food (even if it's very delicious).



I reconsidered my options and tried again.
(As a wayward Wisconsinite, I must say that any quiz that asks a "what do you bring to a barbecue" question and does not offer 'brats' as an answer is intrinsically flawed.)

Thanks to the SummaMamas.

1 comment:

Thomas D said...

Hot sauce, whether I select conservative or libertarian ...


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter