Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I was a Teenage Darwinist
Interesting. It's not every day that I stumble upon the word mountebank. Not that the world doesn't present enough examples...

As far as the film of which he speaks...well, I wouldn't know. EWTN has disappeared off of our TV. At first I thought it was the TV in my bedroom, which has spasmodic difficulties with channels above 45. But I checked the mind-numbingly slow TV Guide crawl on channel 99 - it's not only slow but they torture the viewer with inane fashion and celeb gossip news - and it's gone. Maybe they're just moving it around. Not a premium channel...nooo!

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter