Monday, August 25, 2008

"Max and Erla had a dream with respect to the provisions of their will and if you will it, it is no dream."
I'm with the judge on this one.
And I think it's much deeper than a matter of "pride" in one's heritage.
And people should be able to disperse their estate as they see fit. I think I'm having a bit of a flashback here...low rent, of course. About fifteen years ago my daughters inherited a small amount of money from my grandfather's estranged much younger adopted sister, who left the bulk of her estate to her 'birth' family and a small amount of money to any female R----- family issue under the age of eighteen. (Don't call me girls - mom invested your money in crazy stuff like coats, shoes etc. for you all. No personal gratification was involved.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter