Tuesday, August 19, 2008

After all...today is another day
Right?
No one will find out they need oral surgery.
People will talk to me when they have good news.
Someone will remember to empty the kitchen garbage.
Mom will feel good.
There will be no funerals. And no altar servers who don't show.
(A little part of me dies when a server doesn't show. Yes, I know I should detach once I've done my job, but...well it's a problem. The kind of over-attention to detail that may well have helped take years off of my mother's life. I'm working on it.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter