Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Teachable Moments:
Use them where you find them.
That's what I wanted to say to a fellow shopper who looked askance at me while I was giving Eddie a short tutorial on how the Indian Maiden on the Leinenkugel label is not just a tribute to the Chippewa tribe, but also symbolic of the face made by the map juncture of Minnesota and Wisconsin. I thought it was interesting. Not interesting to merit buying any product, but interesting.
I've just returned from the area slightly to the right of the top lip.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter